XS Power Batteries is a rapidly growing company with a warehouse position available in our Knoxville, TN location. This individual will physically handle all incoming and outgoing shipments, including verifying and keeping records accordingly. Fork lift experience is preferred, as well as some experience using general hand tools and electrical diagnostic equipment. This position has lots of opportunity for growth in our ever expanding company. An interest in automotive racing, performance or audio is a plus! A positive attitude and an enthusiastic work ethic is a must.
Immediate preparation of customer orders for shipment on the same day.
– individual order preparation, pick, pack, ship
– bulk order preparation, pull orders, stack pallet, wrap, and ship
Responsible for organization of all shipping materials.
– stocking boxes, packing materials, pallets, etc
Responsible for receiving.
– unloading incoming shipments and placing product in designated receiving area
– inventorying the incoming items, and entering them into the system
Responsible for maintaining inventory.
– quarterly physical inventory of all component and finished good items
– scanning in/out and recording all incoming and outgoing items
– ensuring inventory is properly charged and cared for
Physical Demands: Candidate must be capable of regularly lifting at least 80lbs on a daily basis.
Working Conditions: Warehouse environment, hot in the summer and cool in the winter.
Work Schedule Demands: Hourly, Full-Time, must be able to complete the tasks at hand.
Work Location Requirements: Working from one primary location.
Salary/Hourly Rate: Starting salary is based on experience and qualifications, with lots of opportunity for growth.
Interested candidates should apply by forwarding your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to list the position you are applying for in the subject line. No phone calls please.