XS Power Batteries is a small, but rapidly growing company with a new warehouse located in Sparks, NV. We are currently looking to fill a shipping and receiving clerk position. An interest in automotive racing, performance or audio is also plus! The shipping and receiving clerk will work exclusively from our Sparks, NV warehouse. Fork lift experience is required, as well as experience using general hand tools, electrical diagnostic equipment and a basic knowledge of QuickBooks software. This individual will physically handle all incoming and outgoing shipments, including verifying and keeping records accordingly. This position has lots of opportunity for growth in our ever expanding company. A positive attitude and an enthusiastic work ethic is a must.
Immediate preparation of customer orders for shipment on the same day.
– individual order preparation, pick, pack, ship
– bulk order preparation, pull orders, stack pallet, wrap, and ship
– proficient with all common couriers such as UPS, FedEx, USPS, DHL, etc
– proficient with freight lines, Estes, ABF, Fed Ex, Averitt, AAA, etc
Responsible for organization of all shipping materials.
– ordering and stocking boxes, packing materials, pallets, etc
Responsible for receiving.
– unloading incoming shipments and placing product in designated receiving area
– inventorying the incoming items, and entering them into the system
Responsible for maintaining inventory.
– quarterly physical inventory of all component and finished good items
– scanning in/out and recording all incoming and outgoing items
– ensuring inventory is properly charged and cared for
Responsible for testing and repair of returned goods.
– evaluating, charging and testing of batteries
– evaluating, repairing and testing of battery chargers
– evaluating, receiving and determination of other accessories
– responsible for interaction with customer on resolution of return
Physical Demands: Candidate must be capable of regularly lifting at least 80lbs on a daily basis.
Working Conditions: Warehouse environment, hot in the summer and cool in the winter.
Work Schedule Demands: Hourly, Full-Time, must be able to complete the tasks at hand.
Work Location Requirements: Working from one primary location.
Hazardous Materials Knowledge: Hazmat certification a plus, general knowledge of hazardous shipping required.
Salary/Hourly Rate: Salary based on experience and qualifications, with lots of opportunity for growth.
Interested candidates should apply by forwarding your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to list the position you are applying for in the subject line. No phone calls please.