XS Power Batteries is looking to fill a shipping and receiving position. An interest in automotive racing, performance or audio is also plus!
The returns and warranties(RGA) clerk will work exclusively from our Knoxville, TN warehouse. Some shipping/receiving experience is required, as well as experience using basic hand tools and electrical diagnostic equipment. The primary task of this position will be handling returns and evaluating, and in some cases repairing returned, warrantied products(RGA). This person will also verify and keep records of the company’s incoming and outgoing shipments and prepare items for shipment. Compares identifying information and counts, weights, or measures items of incoming and outgoing shipments to verify information against bills of lading, invoices, orders, or other records. Records receipt of incoming materials and equipment.
Responsible for testing and repair of returned goods.
– evaluating, charging and testing of batteries
– evaluating, repairing and testing of battery chargers
– evaluating, receiving and determination of other accessories
– responsible for interaction with customer on resolution of return
Responsible for maintaining inventory.
– quarterly physical inventory of all component and finished good items
– scanning in/out and recording all incoming and outgoing items
– ensuring inventory is properly charged and cared for
Immediate preparation of customer orders for shipment on the same day.
– individual order preparation, pick, pack, ship
– bulk order preparation, pull orders, stack pallet, wrap, and ship
– basic knowledge of all common couriers such as UPS, FedEx, USPS, DHL, etc
– basic knowledge of freight lines, Estes, ABF, Fed Ex, Averitt, AAA, etc
Qualifications: The employee responsible for shipping and receiving must be able to complete the essential responsibilities above to be competent in this position.
Education; Certifications; Registrations; Licenses: High School or equivalent and some related work experience required.
Software Expertise: Candidate must be capable of using Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point, Quick Books and our Integrated Business Software.
Physical Demands: Candidate must be capable of regularly lifting at least 80lbs on a daily basis.
Working Conditions: Warehouse environment, hot in the summer and cool in the winter.
Work Schedule Demands: Hourly, Full-Time, must be able to complete the tasks at hand.
Work Location Requirements: Working from one primary location(Knoxville, TN).
Hazardous Materials Knowledge: Hazmat certification a plus, general knowledge of hazardous shipping required.
Salary/Hourly Rate: Based on Experience and Qualifications.
Interested candidates should apply by forwarding your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to list the position you are applying for in the subject line. No phone calls please.